Friday, June 26, 2009

The designs of dustincurtis.com

Are beautiful.







I say designs because I just realized that each article has its own unique design.

I read most of these when they were posted, but I think the fact that they were posted relatively far apart made me miss the fact that each one has a different look.

Some of the designs are very intricate and clearly were a lot of work. For example, check out about.html. Tying things together is a common header and footer that brings continuity and allows you to navigate between articles.

I attempted to do something like this once for my own blog, but found that I simply did not have the time and energy to come up with a good design for every single post.

I'm glad that someone else did, and I'm looking forward to the next article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.